A downloadable game for Windows
With little breeze from the west and mountains surrounding you, with one common goal - get the mythical riches everyone started talking about..
You know, you are in the Sierra Nevada.
Get in the exciting adventure back to gold rush times. Settle your town and with help of many settlers grow the town and mine gold. With hard work, become the most famous town in the history, known for its gold mines!
Sierra Nevada is a strategy indie game with town management elements. Settle your Town and start collecting Resources - especially Gold. Your goal is to grow the town larger and better and attract more people in! Watch out for Bandits and wild Wolves and create a prosperous society!
The game is available for Windows.
- CPU: Intel Atom E620 or equivalent
- GPU: Intel iGPU or equivalent
- RAM: 2GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Disk Space: 300MB
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3250 or equivalent
- GPU: NVidia GeForce MX150 or equivalent
- RAM: 4GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Disk Space: 300MB or more
1. Find a directory where you want to keep the game files. It has to be quite unchanging, since it will keep everything important for the game.
2. Move .zip file there and extract the archive using 7ZIP/WinRAR.
3. Create a shortcut of the .exe file and put it in easily accessible place.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- DEV FRIDAY #11 - Manifest Destiny Update22 days ago
- Dev Friday #10 - Manifest Destiny Update Snippet 129 days ago
- Dev Friday #9 - Western Sun Update36 days ago
- Dev Friday #8 - Sierra Nevada 0.5 Released43 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.